ABOUT INTERN PROGRAM DESIGN
Atrium might have “grown up” to be a contingent workforce solutions firm, but we started as a recruitment firm. Our years of experience highlighted that companies were passionate about intern identification and program management, but struggled to do it well.
We believe that intern hires can be (much) more than just an extra pair of hands around the office. Using our recruiting background, obsession with technology and affinity for project management, we have successfully helped our clients execute intern programs that support strategic corporate diversity goals and TA initiatives, all while creating a positive brand impression and ROI for managers.
“Everything was easy and straightforward (from my end). The process was quick and efficient, and I felt that I had a good handle on what was going on. My contact at Atrium was great about getting back to me within the specified timelines and answering any questions that I had along the way!”- Intern Manager, Global Pharmaceutical
OUR WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS FIRM OFFERS:
- Program Design and Planning: Establish processes, eligibility criteria and timelines to enable a great experience – that’s Planning 101 with Atrium.
- Matching: Anyone who knows recruiting knows it’s more of an art than a science – our recruiters take time to fully understand manager preferences and goals and then use those insights to identify students who have the right skills and temperament to be successful.
- Payrolling Services: Interns are engaged as employees of Atrium; we closely support on-boarding, timesheet submissions and dissecting pay stubs, which can be intimidating for those new to the corporate world.
YOUR COMPANY GETS:
- Program Efficiencies: Streamlined communications between managers and students is critical during matching, interviewing and on-boarding to ensure the first day is the best day!
- Compliance: Properly classified paid internships are more competitive and attractive to students. Managing ACA eligibility and state-specific requirements, such as overtime and paid sick time, is baked into our recipe for success.
- Analytics: In-depth reporting and tracking capabilities capture program metrics, along with student feedback, to inform leadership of program achievements and identify opportunities for enhancement.