Studies of the workforce in America continue to point in the contingent direction – whether you call them freelancers, contractors or temporary workers, it seems they’re here to stay. More workers mean more suppliers, more contracts, more invoices and more reports – how could anyone keep up with that and do their day job? The Atrium Managed Service Provider Program (MSP) is designed to make the complexity of contractor workforce management disappear; when a single company is responsible for the management of staffing suppliers, invoicing, analytics and program performance, it creates business intelligence and efficiencies that enable clients to make better decisions about contingent labor sourcing and performance. Sound too good to be true? Read on.
ABOUT OUR MANAGEMENT SERVICE PROVIDER PROGRAM
OUR WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS FIRM OFFERS:
- Team: Atrium MSP personnel are knowledgeable industry professionals – whether from the staffing or corporate side, the team responsible for program delivery is well versed in the world of recruitment.
- Technology: We’ve partnered with one of the top five providers in the VMS space, creating a custom solution that enables our clients to launch programs more quickly by saving months in upfront research and contract negotiations.
- Supplier Management: Want your suppliers to understand the nuances of your business, but don’t have time to train them? Atrium acts as a liaison, empowering suppliers with knowledge that helps achieve great matches.
RETURN ON YOUR COMPANY’S INVESTMENT:
- Visibility: You don’t know what you don’t know. And if you don’t know, what could you possibly do about it? Unifying contingent labor under a single supplier and system lifts the fog that often clouds contingent labor and puts you in the driver’s seat to act strategically.
- Independent Contractor Compliance: Executing contacts isn’t easy. Enforcing them is even harder. Part of the Atrium MSP is a commitment to regular monitoring and auditing to ensure your standards are being met on a consistent basis.
- Consolidated Invoicing: Atrium issues invoices on behalf of all suppliers, significantly reducing the effort required to ensure timely payment to the valuable companies that provide talent to your firm.