The Atrium Payrolling Services program operates against a concierge model, grounded in exceptional service and seasoned leadership, to support organizations of all sizes with complex requirements and diverse needs. Our tenured team of staffing, compliance and operations professionals are experienced in designing programs that create a holistic solution for the talent that you identify.
ABOUT PAYROLLING SERVICES
OUR WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS FIRM OFFERS:
- Risk Mitigation: FLSA classification, Employer of Record business insurances, ACA and Paid Sick Time compliance are all in a day’s work here at Atrium. Identify your trusted talent and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Enterprise Solution: Atrium is everywhere! Not really (you can find our locations here), but we can hire the talent you identify in all 50 states. Whether you need support for 5, 50 or 500 people, our solutions are designed to scale with your operations.
- Efficient Processes: New hire paperwork, pre-employment screening, timesheet management and invoicing are done online, making it easy for your talent to complete the hiring process so they can get to the important stuff – the work you need done – faster!
- Outstanding Service: Your reputation in the freelance marketplace is OUR responsibility; we infuse your culture and processes into what we do to ensure your brand is reflected throughout the experience.
YOUR COMPANY GETS:
- A True Employer Experience: Hiring talent and processing payroll are what we do best, but we do much more than deposit checks every week. Our HR and Payroll teams manage health, commuter and retirement benefits, unemployment claims, performance management and processing annual W-2s.
- Data Visibility: Knowledge is power. By engaging Atrium to manage all pre-ID talent, you gain access to an electronic Rolodex of your best workers; Atrium can help re-deploy familiar and successful talent, saving your managers time and money. Win-win!
- Time and Cost Savings: The dedicated account managers at Atrium will relieve your internal HR and Payroll teams of the administrative burden associated with hiring and managing freelance workers.
- Diversity Spend: Our workforce solutions firm is a certified WBE; all spend with Atrium is classified as Tier 1 diversity spend.
More than 40.4% of the U.S. workforce population is currently made up of contingent workers.*
“This is going to be a complex and challenging space – it already is – that’s going to get even more complex and challenging, legally, socially and every other way, as we move further along the next few years.” – Kevin Wheeler, Global Human Capital Consultant
*U.S. Government Accountability Office
A state-of-the-art, proprietary technology that seamlessly supports the IC compliance process. This platform creates process efficiencies, enhances compliance and reduces misclassification risk.