Intention is what creates the fulfillment of our wants, dreams and desires. With intention we declare what we want. It’s like planting a seed that, when tended to, has the ability to grow. When you set an intention, you share your desire with the universe.
Can you visualize what it is you want (e.g. health, happiness, success, balance)? Can you make this clear and specific to help you picture it? Visualization boards and Pinterest boards are popular because they create a safe place to map out your desires without boundaries. When you can become clear on what you truly intend, you can begin to manifest your desires into your reality.
“What one does is what counts. Not what one had the intention of doing.” – Pablo Picasso
Tools for Your Toolbox
How do I start?
By simply taking a few minutes to allow yourself to slow down and think through what it is you want, you are starting the process. Nurture your intentions, give them attention, meditate, create a quiet space to focus.
Okay, I’m in. Now what?
1. Write out your list of intentions.
2. Create a routine allowing yourself to look at this list each day.
3. Creating daily awareness and seeing your intentions listed out, you begin to connect with them.
4. Let go of the desired outcome.
5. Trust the process.
6. Shifting your attention to what you want allows room for your seed to grow.
7. With this focus, you will begin making conscious choices.
8. Sometimes your intended outcome is right in front of you.
– Marcie Wechsler, Guest Contributor